Postcard from Prague

We went to Prague for the weekend. Why? Because we're hip Europeans. Obvs.

And the moral of the story is... I will climb almost any number of stairs for a great panoramic view (or, as they say in Czech translated into English, panoramatic). This time, 287. Worth it.


That's my handsome fiancé. In Prague. On vacation. Boy, I love our life.


I also love me a gothic cathedral.


Please. Like I was going to pass a giant baby statue and NOT climb on it to have my picture taken. Have we met?


The real reason we went to Prague. I'm just saying.

3 comments:

  1. But I was hoping for details about the Bollywood musical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend. But I'm with MB - what's the scoop with the Bollywood musical? Tell, tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing how happy you are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...